ServiceNow Federal Forum 2022
The first in-person event in a number of years, our team was so excited to attend ServiceNow’s Federal Forum. From our extensive work with government agencies, we see the importance (and challenge) of enhancing digital government learning experiences.
PlatCore’s Learning Management System is trusted to deliver learning to the unique and demanding requirements of public sector agencies. Built on the Now Platform, PlatCore uses your existing infrastructure – with approved security, business processes, ServiceNow expertise, and data to improve training compliance – to offer a better learner experience.
If you were (or were not) able to make the event, we very much recommend the below resources, as well as this helpful recap:
- Watch all of the keynotes on-demand (simple registration is required): https://www.nowfedforum.com/on-demand-videos/
- To view event photos visit: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzFrpE
- ServiceNow Government Resources Hub: https://www.nowfedforum.com/resources/
- Track 1 – Adopt an “Outcomes-Based” Modernization Strategy
- Track 1 – Redesigning the Customer Experience
- Track 2 – Mission Simplified with Low-Code App Dev Automation
- Track 3 – Revolutionizing Service Delivery for USDA
- Track 3 – Modifying Employee Retention Strategies for Generational Values
- Track 4 – Transforming Healthcare with the Now Platform
- Track 5 – Accelerate Digital Transformation ROI
- Track 6 – Better Together: Enabling a Unified Experience for the Workforce
We hope to see all of you next year!
Watch a demo of the PlatCore Federal Edition, or reach out to our sales team to learn more: