Our development team has been hard at work creating the highly sought after Platcore LMS 2.2 release. Support for London was just one of the big rollouts of his release, read below to learn about exciting enhancements for the course catalog, quizzes, and lockstep courses.
But there is so much more that we can’t wait to show you. Click here to schedule a time to see the PlatCore LMS for yourself.
NOTE: These great features are now available to all PlatCore customers (in fact they were created just for you). As always, they are FREE if you’re already on the platform. (If you’re not already on the LMS, what are you waiting for!?)
Advanced Course Catalog Filtering & Sorting
The course catalog continues to get better and better. In response to customer feedback, we have created the ability to:
- Sort the catalog by alphabetical listing, course rating, newest courses, and upcoming ILT (Instructor-led) events.
- Set advanced filtering is available to specify and rage of ILT dates, rating, and course type.
- See ILT course events by hovering right in the course catalog.
These enhancements make it easier to find courses, improving the learner experience.
Quiz Module Improvements
Other highly requested features to PlatCore LMS 2.2 are the additional quiz options. Here are a few improvements you will see in this release:
- You can now randomize questions and answers in quizzes reducing the possibility of assessment “memorization”.
- Select questions from a large question bank at random.
- LMS administrators can specify how many times a quiz may be attempted.
Course “Lock-step” Mode
PlatCore now supports the ability to enforce the order course content is available. You can set “Lock-step” mode for individual courses allowing maximum configuration flexibility for your courses.
ServiceNow London Release Support
PlatCore LMS is compatible with all supported ServiceNow releases. The PlatCore LMS 2.2 release includes support for London, Kingston, and even Jakarta.
- Domain separation enablement for MSPs (managed services providers) allowing data separation
- Improved notification flow for Instructor-Led courses
- … and even more usability, mobility, and fixes…
We are honored that our customers help drive our roadmap, and are excited to build features that matter to you. Our latest 2.2 release is available now on the ServiceNow store. We can’t wait to get in into your hands.
Want to see the new release for yourself? Sign up now for a personalized demo: